Hung Hom Station is located in Yau Tsim Mong District, Kowloon and is the terminus/boarding station for cross-border rail services to Mainland China. It is also an interchange station of the East Rail Line and West Rail Line in Hong Kong.
Services to Mainland China
- Beijing West (Beijing–Kowloon line)
- Shanghai (Shanghai–Kowloon line)
- Guangzhou East, Foshan, and Dongguan (Guangzhou–Kowloon line).
At Hung Hom Station
The station has an open shopping area featuring some convenience stores, cosmetic stores, fashion shops, and several cafes. There are also ATMs and free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Near Hong Hom Station
The Hung Hom Promenade fronting Victoria Harbour is a short walk away, and the Hong Kong Coliseum is directly connected to the station via exit D2.
It’s a 12-minute walk to the Hong Kong Science Museum and Hong Kong Museum of history.
The Hung Hom Ferry terminal is a 20 min walk away and the Star Ferry Pier is a 30 min walk.
Top Hotels near Hung Hom Station
Hung Hom Station Map
Click for larger image
Exit C Concourse
|Exit C, a transport interchange|
|ticketing office, Customer Service Centre, toilets, Hong Kong Immigration Department
and Customs and Excise Department checkpoints (for intercity train passengers)
|MTRShops, vending machines|
|U2||Exit A & B
|Exit A, B, footbridge, public transport interchange|
|Exit D Concourse||Exit D, footbridge, Customer Service|
|Footbridges||to Cross-Harbour Tunnel, Hong Kong Polytechnic University,
Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong Museum of History,
Hong Kong Science Museum, Hung Hom
|Platform 1||East Rail line towards Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau (Mong Kok East) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||← West Rail line towards Tuen Mun (East Tsim Sha Tsui)|
|Platform 3||← West Rail line towards Tuen Mun (East Tsim Sha Tsui)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Platform 4||East Rail line towards Lo Wu or Lok Ma Chau (Mong Kok East) →|
|Platform 5||Intercity Through Train towards Zhaoqing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, or Beijing →|
|Platform 6||Intercity Through Train towards Zhaoqing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, or Beijing →|
|Platform 7||Disused freight platform|
|Side platform, restricted access|
Hung Hom Station Exits
An interchange for buses (lower level) and public light buses and taxis (upper level) is located outside the station building. The lower-level bus station is situated at the Kowloon entrance of the Cross-Harbour Tunnel. Elevated walkways connect the station to the Hong Kong Coliseum; Hong Kong Polytechnic University; the residential area of Hung Hom; and tourist attractions in eastern Tsim Sha Tsui, such as the Science Museum and the Avenue of Stars along Victoria Harbour.
Exits A1, B1, C1, C2, C3, D1, and D5 and wheelchair accessible.
- A1 – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- A2 – Bus terminus on On Wan Road
- A3 – Northeast side of station
- B1 – Walkway to Hung Hom, Royal Peninsula, Harbour Place, Whampoa Garden
- B2 – Walkway to Exit C Concourse
- C1 – Bus Terminal; cross-harbour taxi stand
- C2 – Airport Express shuttle stand; walkway to Harbour Plaza Metropolis, Fortune Metropolis, Metropolis Residence, Metropolis Tower
- C3 – Taxi stand on Cheong Wan Road; Hong Kong Coliseum
- D1 – Walkway to Tsim Sha Tsui East and Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- D2, D3, D4 – Hong Kong Coliseum
- D5 – Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- D6 – Walkway to Exit C Concourse